Monday, October 8, 2007

Sorry it's been so long.

Yá'át'ééh
We have been extremly busy. Last week we had a funeral to perform, Elsie Blackgoat a member here passed away from cancer. Funerals on the Rez last a while because the family has meetings to talk about it and to raise the money for it for about 4 days. Then on Saturday we had a wedding to go to. So we had a "fun" filled week of being extremly busy. So in most likely two Sundays I go to chase cows on horseback with Marvin. He wants to teach me how to break horses, I think that would be fun.

There has just been so much going on. We start construction of our house today it is actually a shed that looks like a barn. I'm sure all ya'll have seen them at home depot or lowe's. It's gonna be nice.

Thanks for being patient on waiting for a post. I would love to see comments from everyone who reads this blog. Thanks and GOD bless.
Hágoónee'

3 comments:

AIMing in Africa said...

Oh, weddings and funerals. New beginnings and ends. So beautiful. I hope you guys are having a good time. Our shack here is pretty nice.

Brandon said...

Hey Buddy, I always check for new updates on your blog. I love hearing about what you guys do there. Keep the posts coming! I'm proud of you. Say to Greg for me.

Victoria said...

You guys are going to be living in a shed, wow that is for a lack of a better word awesome. Talk to ya laters big bro. Love ya, tortor