Friday, October 19, 2007

Fun adventures.

Yá'át'ééh
So yesterday was the day we (Marvin, myself and his brothers) were going to go to look for the sheep, which actually turned out to be goats. Well Marvin's brother had been tracking them and figured them to be going to the river down in the canyon for water during the middle of the day. So yesterday morning he rode down there to see if they had been back in the last twenty four hours. What he discovered was sad, his goats about 2 or 3 had been killed by coyotes. So after being informed of that we knew we didn't have to go look for them obviously. But Marvin had recently bought a mustang (wild horse) and we were going to take it to his brother's house. Well they put me in the pen with the horse and a lasso. Well I was using the lasso to make myself wider so the horse wouldn't try to run by me. I was trying to get him into the corner where he couldn't jump out and so the other guy could grab the rope that was on him. Well Marvin moved for a second from standing by the spot where the horse could jump. The horse and I noticed this at the same time. I tried to run over there quick enough to stop the horse but not so fast that the horse would get spooked. Well the horse won the race, jumped the fence and tripped over it. He landed on his back got up and started to run. So Marvin ran to cut it off so it wouldn't run to the highway and I ran to the side to keep the horse from going that way. Well after about 45 minutes or so of this we get the horse back in the pen then about 15 to 20 minutes after that we finally "convince" the horse to get in the trailer. Well it was a fun and eventful morning. Please continue to pray for Marvin and his family that we might influence them to CHRIST.
Hágoónee'

1 comment:

bigalsbrat said...

That is a pretty neat story son! I only wish I could have been there to have watched this :) Less than a week until I can hug you Lord willing. No I am not excited. LOL We have been busier than I dont know what! Oh boy I dont see things slowing down either. SHEW I miss you much but love you more Mamma "Love you forever"