Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy late Thanksgiving!

Yesterday was fun. We went to thanksgiving at Ray and Oleta's son's in-laws. It was fun we had the traditional turkey and such but there was frybread and mutton stew also. It was fun we played some music ray played guitar and banjo and his son played the mandolin and guitar I played harmonica. Well I hope ya'lls thanksgivings were good too.


Well a little note to my classmates who read this my computer crashed and I lost all my electronic notes from Lubbock. So if you have electronic notes please email me at least a little bit of the notes. I appreciate it a whole bunch. Love ya'll

1 comment:

bigalsbrat said...

Sounds like a good time son! Mutton stew EEWWWW! LOL Guess what not long now and we will be together to with many family members helping us to celebrat Christmas and ring in a whole New Year. Lots of plans on the books for the ministry to get going. WOOTWOOT Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always Love ya forever son Mamma